Initiate! Startup Pavilion
We have 50 spots available for startups on the Initiate! Hub to showcase their solutions, do business with and network amongst key accelerators, innovation managers, corporate VC’s.
All 50 selected startups for the Pavillion will automatically enter the Accelerate 2 Initiate! programme, an exclusive matchmaking programme - more information will be revealed soon!
- Companies less than 5 years old
- Have a team of at least 2 people
- Focus is Innovation in the areas of smart homes, meters & grids, collective and decentralized energy generation & distribution, smart generation, energy reduction and energy usage awareness
- Have developed at least an MVP (minimal viable product)
- Startups who meet the criteria can apply and if selected (by end of August) you will receive a spot on the Initiate! Hub
- Your investment: 500 euros for an exhibition spot
Deadline to apply: 30 July
2 complimentary spots for Power Engineering Startups
With the co-location of POWERGEN Europe during European Utility Week this year, we welcome a new profile of power engineering startups that are looking to impact the Power Generation sector.
Are you forming a startup from a university or research institute and/or are you in the ideation phase? Be sure to apply and win one of the 2 complimentary spots reserved for you on Initiate!
Deadline to apply: June 30.
Winners will be notified at the beginning of September.
Are you one of the innovative VCs and utilities out there ready to share your story and have exclusive 1:1 meetings with our startups?
Get in touch to discuss the options regarding speaking and branding opportunities!
Are you an Initiate! Alumnus?
The Initiate! Stand package is an exclusive package offering past Initiate! startups, who have participated in the Initiate! startup programme, the opportunity to exhibit at POWERGEN Europe & European Utility Week at a reduced rate.
Contact Eva Hureau for more information and options: Eva.Hureau@clarionevents.com