- How can my business optimise its energy use and exploit opportunities in the market? How to budget future Energy costs?
- How to turn a core competence into a new market opportunity?
- What is the ESCO financing structure for my business?
- What price to pay for Sustainability?
- PPAs: What do buyers want? And what do developers want?
- PPAs: What’s the latest deal and how is the PPA deal structure evolving?
C&I Energy Users
More about this Summit track:
Corporate and Industrial (C&I) Energy users are of huge importance to the energy transition, currently consuming 26% of Europe’s energy annually and are also among some of the most proactive market participants in areas of Energy Procurement, Energy Efficiency, and Corporate Social Responsibility.
In its third successful year at European Utility Week, the C&I event became a full Summit track FREE to pre-qualified energy management professionals who wanted to learn, share and network with their peer group and leading utilities, suppliers and innovators in this space.
Day 1 included a series of Masterclasses on Power Purchase Agreements, structuring ESCO financing deals for Energy efficiency and onsite generations investments, and the Sustainability Energy Playbook.
Day 2 started by focusing on Corporate Strategies for Energy with senior leaders sharing their viewpoints and experience about how to make Energy an Exec level priority, and then in the afternoon market updates on Energy Procurement in Europe from leading procurement professionals on PPAs, Trading & Hedging and Energy-as-a-Service.
Day 3 dealt with Energy management with Case Studies from the Industrials, Information and Communications Technology and Office and Retail sectors on Monitoring & Controls, Efficiency and Flexibility.
If you are working in Energy Procurement, Energy management, Corporate Sustainability, Finance, Legal or other departments working on C&I Energy then this Summit track was for you.