Developed in conjunction with the U.S. Commercial Service, the U.S. pavilion hosts U.S. companies looking to advance their international business development opportunities.
In addition to being prominently featured at the event as a U.S. Pavilion exhibitor, we provide special booth pricing for U.S. companies and the U.S. Commercial Service works to provide free dedicated export-promotion programs such as:
EUROCHAT - BUSINESS COUNSELING SESSIONS
|Connecting U.S. companies with the team of U.S. Commercial Service Energy Trade Specialists based at U.S. Embassies throughout Europe. This gives U.S. companies the opportunity to present and introduce themselves and gain insight into the best European
market prospects for their product/service.
U.S. EXPORT INTEREST DIRECTORY
|Listing of U.S. companies in the Commercial Service’s Export Interest Directory for POWERGEN Europe & European Utility Week, highlighting the company’s objectives and competitive advantages and distributed throughout the event to foreign buyers, delegates and visitors.|
- Premium location on the exhibition floor
- 1 free delegate pass to the 3-day strategic Summit programme
- Plenty of networking opportunities
- Business opportunities through the Eurochat programme
- Promotion of the U.S. pavilion through our marketing channels
- Pre-event introduction to other international delegations
- Additional marketing support where needed
Participation fee: €6,255
Admin fee: € 350